This is just how I’ve come to experience the weather since living here. Some people love it, some people hate it. Korea’s weather is pretty similar to my hometown of Detroit, except for the humidity. We can get humid days back in Detroit, but every few days, usually a few storms and a cold front will come through and give us relief for a couple of days.
Here, the humidity basically stays until fall so there is no relief.
Fall is beautiful, and winter is pretty similar to back home as well but I think it feels colder since I walk more here. Also the icy sidewalks are like slippery death traps on which I have fallen many times.
- All graphics from this site until early 2017
- Quick review Cheat/Study sheets on time vocabulary and animals
- Our Volume 1 ebook featuring example sentences for certain infographics
- Up to 50% discounts on all future ebooks we release (discount code sent to you in an email)
- Free updates if we add any content to an ebook you've already purchased