Express yourself better in Korean with quick, straight to the point weekly lessons!
Vocabulary is one of the most important aspects of learning Korean. Without the knowledge of vocabulary words, it will be impossible to express yourself even if you know many grammar structures.
Have you ever experienced these problems?
- Speaking with pauses and hesitations and getting frustrated when you can’t think of a certain word
- Wanting to understand K-pop and K-dramas more and more without subtitles and translations
- Struggling to communicate with the family of your Korean significant other
- Being an English teach in Korea and needing to know basic Korean words to translate for your students
Korean has hundreds of thousands of words and since you obviously don’t need to know all of them, where should you start?
Taking our weekly vocabulary builder course would be the perfect way to expand your vocabulary with quick and easy to digest lessons that you can work on at your own pace.
This course will have 16 lessons in 16 weeks which will be directly emailed to you week by week in a convenient PDF (1 lesson per week). The course will cover over 700 words and is perfect for beginners or people who started studying Korean in the past but need a good place to restart their studies.
We are now opening pre-orders for our course set to start on July 22nd, 2019. If you pre-order now, you will get a discount and can purchase the course for $15. After the pre-order period and the course starts, the course will be available for $25.
Week 1: Periods of time (days, months, years, telling time)
Week 2: School & Education
Week 3: Colors
Week 4: Sports & Hobbies
Week 5: Travel
Week 6: Cooking
Week 7: Family Friends & Relationships
Week 8: Transportation
Week 9: Numbers
Week 10: Around the House
Week 11: Character & Personality
Week 12: Emotions & Feelings
Week 13: Money
Week 14: Food & Drink
Week 15: Clothes & Shopping
Week 16: Phones, Computers, & Technology
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
I know you’ll learn a lot from this email course, but if you’re not satisfied with your purchase, just send me an e-mail and I’ll send you a refund within 24 hours. (You must have received at least 3 course lessons.)
How will this course help me?
This course is designed to introduce over 700 words over a 16-week period to you in an easy and quick to digest manner. You will have audio files for each set of vocabulary words as well as word lists, pre-made Anki flashcards, and exercises and quizzes at the end of each lesson (and answer keys for these as well). You will also have unlimited support from us through email and if you have any general questions about things in the course (Monday through Friday).
How much time is needed for each lesson?
Each lesson will take about 15-20 minutes for most people although it could be longer for others. It is designed for you to easily digest the information, and then throughout the week, review words from the lesson before you get ready for your next lesson in the course.
What level of Korean is this course designed for?
This course is designed for:
- Beginners of Korean – If you already know the Korean alphabet and can read Hangul, you will enjoy learning the basics in a fun, flexible course
- People who are traveling to Korea to visit, teach, or just for fun – Enhance your experience and make your journey easier by learning the basics
- Studying in a Korean class – Compliment your learning
- Have studied the basics of Korean in the past – Refresh your knowledge and get started again!
- Want to keep their brain active – Maybe you’re looking for new skills to learn. Have fun while doing it!
How can I pay?
You can pay for your pre-order through our secure payment system through Shopify. All major credit cards are accepted as well as Paypal. Once your order has been completed, we will add your email to our course (make sure it’s an email you check often) and you will get a confirmation confirming you have pre-ordered the course.