An easy and effective way to learn basic Korean vocabulary!
If you like our infographics and would love more exclusive, in-depth content without feeling overwhelmed, this weekly e-mail lesson guide offers an easy way to learn Korean words. This guide is primarily for beginners and intermediate level learners who can read Hangul.
Each week for 16 weeks, you will be sent 1 lesson focusing on one topic with over 50 words each along with helpful graphics, tools, and exercises to reinforce what you’re learned.
In this guide you will find:
- Over 90 new infographics exclusive to this course
- Audio tracks for each word
- Word lists
- Anki flashcards tailored to each lesson
- Exercises and puzzles
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We know you’ll learn a lot from this guide, but if you’re not satisfied with your purchase, just send us an e-mail within 30 days of your order and we’ll send you a refund within 24 hours.
After you confirm your purchase, your first lesson will be sent to your e-mail (usually immediately but it could take up to an hour for some e-mail providers). Click on the link within the e-mail, and begin your lesson!
You will have unlimited support from us through e-mail if you have any general questions about things in the course (Monday through Friday) so don’t hesitate to ask.
Learning Korean is Easy when You Have this Starter PackLearning the Korean language can seem like a big task at first, but the way you learn can make it a simple and fun experience.
Whether you want to understand basic words in K-pop or K-dramas, impress your Korean friends, or simply learn more about Korean culture, the Korean Language Starter Pack will help you quickly learn and remember the most commonly used Korean words and phrases today.
• Infographic Compilation – More than 160 Korean infographics that help you quickly learn common words and phrases.
• Review Flashcards – Easily learn and review 600 must-know Korean words with printable front and back flashcards.
• Cheat Sheets – 17 printable Korean word lists that ensure you always have access to the most commonly used Korean words.
• Weekly Vocabulary Guide – Kickstart your Korean vocabulary with 16 value-packed lessons that you can conveniently complete at your own pace.
*Bonus - Free updates for life!
Receive all future updates by e-mail when they are released, as well as a bonus printable poster from our store! Simply email us with your order number and the name of the poster you would like.
Immediately after purchase, a zip file will be available for instant download. Remember, this is a digital file that will conveniently be sent to you right away (not a physical book).