You may remember this one from a few years back. Of course I was joking, but she was still surprised at how fluent I sounded when I spoke in Korea. I’m good at mimicking what I hear, so lots of people are surprised when they hear me speak. I still need lots more studying to do though before I get fluent. The biggest thing for us is time. We’re doing comics, graphics, and starting videos for this site and working full time so we basically study when we can get the time. We can communicate easily enough, it’s just we want to get to that near fluency level.
Read the full toon here and like, comment, rate, and all that if you like it 🙂
- All graphics from this site until early 2017
- Quick review Cheat/Study sheets on time vocabulary and animals
- Our Volume 1 ebook featuring example sentences for certain infographics
- Up to 50% discounts on all future ebooks we release (discount code sent to you in an email)
- Free updates if we add any content to an ebook you've already purchased