I’ve been very fortunate in that in my office, we have our own personal heater/air conditioner. My main coteacher and I keep it at whatever temperature we want, and the principal never comes to our office. If he did, I’m sure he would tell us to turn it off.
However, the classrooms are a different story. I’m not sure what the schedule is, but the heat randomly comes on in the winter for maybe an hour or two, and then it is cut off. Summer is slightly better because there are fans in the classrooms, but it’s basically the same. The excuse I was given when I asked why it is not turned on often was as above in the comic. I call BS!
- All graphics from this site until early 2017
- Quick review Cheat/Study sheets on time vocabulary and animals
- Our Volume 1 ebook featuring example sentences for certain infographics
- Up to 50% discounts on all future ebooks we release (discount code sent to you in an email)
- Free updates if we add any content to an ebook you've already purchased