Episode #51: Forgetful Hyo and Reese’s Candy

One of my nicknames for her is Grandma because I think she forgets things easily. I really wanted my favorite candy too so I REALLY wanted to remind her about it. I think my idea worked pretty well haha. I might try the idea again sometimes :p

Check out or Dom & Hyo ebooks below. Our compilation features all of our graphics from 2014 until the present. Save time by getting all of them with one click. Also included are 3 ebooks to help you with your Korean studies.

You can also find more products at our store

Solar System Korean Vocabulary
Solar System Korean Vocabulary
Winter in Korea
Winter in Korea be Like…
  • Elizabeth Williamson
    Nov 12,2013 at 12:05 am

This post made me want to go and buy some reeses!

Nov 12,2013 at 12:32 am

lol nice!

• nelly kim
    Nov 7,2013 at 5:53 pm

It’s a great honor to be a part of your webtoon. 🙂
    I saw you craving Resses in your webtoon. I know what it’s like to miss your favorite snack and the crave grows bigger when you find out it’s really hard to get them even it’s just a small thing like candies.:) It’s not much but hope you enjoy it.

Nov 8,2013 at 4:32 pm

Thanks again for the treats…I’ve eaten 6 of them already @@. Glad you enjoy our toons and maybe i’ll see you around one of these days when I meet Hyo at work haha.

• Stan
    Nov 7,2013 at 2:51 pm

So do you guys not live in the same place?

Love your comics.

Nov 7,2013 at 3:34 pm

Thanks! And yea it’s pretty common in Korean culture until you are married…annoying for us at times but we will be ok until the wedding 🙂

• CassandraH
    Nov 7,2013 at 11:01 am

I really enjoy your webtoon… and I noticed that you’ve mentioned Reese’s cups a couple of times. Anyway, I have a recipe for peanut butter fudge that takes 5 minutes to make, and tastes like a relatively decent approximate of peanut butter cups if you let it chill for a couple of days in your fridge. Would you like it?

Nov 7,2013 at 11:44 am

That is too awesome of you…I would really appreciate it! 🙂

• CassandraH
        Nov 7,2013 at 11:25 pm

Sweet. I see you have an email address listed up top… I’ll send you the recipe soon. 🙂