Episode #51: Forgetful Hyo and Reese’s Candy

One of my nicknames for her is Grandma because I think she forgets things easily. I really wanted my favorite candy too so I REALLY wanted to remind her about it. I think my idea worked pretty well haha. I might try the idea again sometimes :p

Check out or Dom & Hyo ebooks below. Our compilation features all of our graphics from 2014 until the present. Save time by getting all of them with one click. Also included are 3 ebooks to help you with your Korean studies.

You can also find more products at our store

korean food
Big Korean Food Map/List
Second Drawing for the Contest
  • Elizabeth Williamson
    Nov 12,2013 at 12:05 am

This post made me want to go and buy some reeses!

Nov 12,2013 at 12:32 am

lol nice!

• nelly kim
    Nov 7,2013 at 5:53 pm

It’s a great honor to be a part of your webtoon. 🙂
    I saw you craving Resses in your webtoon. I know what it’s like to miss your favorite snack and the crave grows bigger when you find out it’s really hard to get them even it’s just a small thing like candies.:) It’s not much but hope you enjoy it.

Nov 8,2013 at 4:32 pm

Thanks again for the treats…I’ve eaten 6 of them already @@. Glad you enjoy our toons and maybe i’ll see you around one of these days when I meet Hyo at work haha.

• Stan
    Nov 7,2013 at 2:51 pm

So do you guys not live in the same place?

Love your comics.

Nov 7,2013 at 3:34 pm

Thanks! And yea it’s pretty common in Korean culture until you are married…annoying for us at times but we will be ok until the wedding 🙂

• CassandraH
    Nov 7,2013 at 11:01 am

I really enjoy your webtoon… and I noticed that you’ve mentioned Reese’s cups a couple of times. Anyway, I have a recipe for peanut butter fudge that takes 5 minutes to make, and tastes like a relatively decent approximate of peanut butter cups if you let it chill for a couple of days in your fridge. Would you like it?

Nov 7,2013 at 11:44 am

That is too awesome of you…I would really appreciate it! 🙂

• CassandraH
        Nov 7,2013 at 11:25 pm

Sweet. I see you have an email address listed up top… I’ll send you the recipe soon. 🙂