Yes…this is completely true. I’ve adapted pretty easily to life here. Some people have had different experiences, but I’ve been cool. It was an adjustment of course, and I still get irked because of cultural differences, BUT ALL I WANT IS SOME DAMN REESE’S CUPS…on a consistent basis. Actually I prefer the new Reese’s XL Bar, but seriously, get on it Korea. I’m pretty sure eating Reese’s Cups several times a week would improve my quality of life here x100.
- All graphics from this site until early 2017
- Quick review Cheat/Study sheets on time vocabulary and animals
- Our Volume 1 ebook featuring example sentences for certain infographics
- Up to 50% discounts on all future ebooks we release (discount code sent to you in an email)
- Free updates if we add any content to an ebook you've already purchased