The 6 Types of Walkers that Will Annoy the Crap Out of You

Just my experiences here in Korea, and in other big cities that I’ve been to across the world. I’m naturally in introvert, so crowded places can get to me, especially slow walkers.

Check out or Dom & Hyo ebooks below. Our compilation features all of our graphics from 2014 until the present. Save time by getting all of them with one click. Also included are 3 ebooks to help you with your Korean studies.

You can also find more products at our store

Life in Korea: Levels of Soju
Back Online
  • 나나
    Jul 13,2015 at 9:43 pm

Usually I am the tailgator… I am not a patient person and I get pissed off easily when people that walk slower than me don’t let me pass them… -_-U I need to learn to be more patient, but it is also true that some pedestrians seem to block the way on purpose when they see you’re in a hurry…

• Sep 25,2014 at 11:43 pm

After living in Shinchon for 2 years, I came across all of those types very often. I’d also add in the “magnet.” Many times when the sidewalks were empty, except for myself and someone walking towards me, that someone would, more than not, walk right into my path and i’d have to move out of the way without bumping into them. Heheh

• Michael Hwang
    May 7,2014 at 5:24 am

The tailgator. I think a person on your back looks creepy.

• sweetdorka
    Oct 31,2013 at 10:01 am

Well then, you’ll just love it here in Los Angeles.

• Oct 3,2013 at 2:52 pm

Every single one of these exists in NYC. On a daily basis. I am constantly the Tailgator because there are so many slowpokes! LOL

Oct 3,2013 at 3:09 pm

I’m definitely a tailgator too. I walk super fast and try to slow down sometimes, but it never works.