The 6 Types of Walkers that Will Annoy the Crap Out of You

Just my experiences here in Korea, and in other big cities that I’ve been to across the world. I’m naturally in introvert, so crowded places can get to me, especially slow walkers.

Remember that romanization is only a tool! Try not to depend on it too much and try learning the Korean alphabet and how to pronounce the letters properly and you will have a much easier time learning.

Some great books to get your started are Korean Made Simple: A beginner's guide to learning the Korean language and Become a Hangeul Master: Learn to Read and Write Korean Characters

Check out our Dom & Hyo ebooks below.

You can also find more products at our store

All Dom & Hyo Korean Infographics
New Line Webtoon: Where’s Your Homework?
  • 나나
    Jul 13,2015 at 9:43 pm

Usually I am the tailgator… I am not a patient person and I get pissed off easily when people that walk slower than me don’t let me pass them… -_-U I need to learn to be more patient, but it is also true that some pedestrians seem to block the way on purpose when they see you’re in a hurry…

• Sep 25,2014 at 11:43 pm

After living in Shinchon for 2 years, I came across all of those types very often. I’d also add in the “magnet.” Many times when the sidewalks were empty, except for myself and someone walking towards me, that someone would, more than not, walk right into my path and i’d have to move out of the way without bumping into them. Heheh

• Michael Hwang
    May 7,2014 at 5:24 am

The tailgator. I think a person on your back looks creepy.

• sweetdorka
    Oct 31,2013 at 10:01 am

Well then, you’ll just love it here in Los Angeles.

• Oct 3,2013 at 2:52 pm

Every single one of these exists in NYC. On a daily basis. I am constantly the Tailgator because there are so many slowpokes! LOL

Oct 3,2013 at 3:09 pm

I’m definitely a tailgator too. I walk super fast and try to slow down sometimes, but it never works.