How many can you name? Answers below:
- 바카스 Bachhus (energy drink)
- 복분자 Bokbunja (alcohol)
- 백세주 Baekseju (alcohol)
- 쌕쌕포도 Ssaekssaek podo (a grape drink)
- 바나나맛 우유 Bananamat uyu (banana milk)
- 칠성사이더 Chilsung Cider (similar to Sprite)
- 밀키스 Milkis (Milk pop)
- 한국야쿠르트 Hanguk Yakureuteu (yogurt drink)
- 산사춘 Sansachun (alcohol)
- Hot 6 Energy Drink
- 비타 500 Vita 500 (vitamin C drink)
- 바락식혜Barak Sikhye (sikhye drink)
- 소주 Soju (alcohol)
- 막걸리Makgeolli (alcohol)
- 갈아몬든배 Garamondeun bae (pear drink…notorious for the word “배” looking like the letters “idh”)
Learning Korean is Easy when You Have this Starter PackLearning the Korean language can seem like a big task at first, but the way you learn can make it a simple and fun experience.
Whether you want to understand basic words in K-pop or K-dramas, impress your Korean friends, or simply learn more about Korean culture, the Korean Language Starter Pack will help you quickly learn and remember the most commonly used Korean words and phrases today.
• Infographic Compilation – More than 160 Korean infographics that help you quickly learn common words and phrases.
• Review Flashcards – Easily learn and review 600 must-know Korean words with printable front and back flashcards.
• Cheat Sheets – 17 printable Korean word lists that ensure you always have access to the most commonly used Korean words.
• Weekly Vocabulary Guide – Kickstart your Korean vocabulary with 16 value-packed lessons that you can conveniently complete at your own pace.
*Bonus - Free updates for life!
Receive all future updates by e-mail when they are released, as well as a bonus printable poster from our store! Simply email us with your order number and the name of the poster you would like.
Immediately after purchase, a zip file will be available for instant download. Remember, this is a digital file that will conveniently be sent to you right away (not a physical book).