web analytics

Game Terms in Korean

Learn More Korean with Our Ebooks

So hopefully this helps those of you who may have downloaded a Korean game to your smartphone  and had no idea what some of the vocabulary was. I’ve had this happen many times and although I could understand basic Konglish, there were some tougher terms that I couldn’t understand. This graphic doesn’t cover everything, but it covers some common ones you may come across.

Have to give a shoutout and thanks to Go!BillyKorean for giving me the idea and providing me with the game terms and translations. Check out his site for some fun Korean lessons!

9 thoughts on “Korean Game Terminology

1. Ruiqi says:

Nice graphic! I kinda feel like downloading some new games now πŸ˜€

• Dominic 'Dom' Dinkins says:

Haha have you tried Anipang? They love that here.

2. K.J. says:

Can you post about some Korean games? I can never find any

3. Miyo Noh says:

Just found out about this site through My Korean Husband and have been reading all your comics. Have to say your graphics are great. Really explains Korea in so many ways. I’m Korean American. Probably twice your age but I too am learning about Korea. My parents tried but I resisted. Not until about 3 years ago when I got hooked on dramas and variety shows. I am learning so much. I can understand about 1/2 as I don’t speak Korean much. But now I can understand which more than ever.
    Both of you seem very cool and down to earth, I’m an artist and designer. I really do love your graphic charts. They should be published in a book!
    Anyway I enjoy your site and will continue to read about your adventures.

Cheers!

• Dominic 'Dom' Dinkins says:

Thanks so much Miyo glad you enjoy them πŸ™‚ It’s cool that you’re learning about things now and also good to talk with another designer/artist. We will actually be putting all the graphics and comics into an ebook so look out for that soon!

4. Patrick07 says:

i’m learning korean, and to improve my reading i must read, but as you must know, different from when i was learning english, there is not that easy to find korean material to read in this side of the world, can you recomend me a website or do an infographic about korean childrens tales, that’s the best way to star reading korean because is simple … thanks in advance

Comments are closed.