So Korean, just like other languages has words that can have many meanings. In this comic “양” (yang) was the word I was confused with. It can mean sheep or amount/quantity and since my vocabulary is not advanced yet, I assumed it was sheep. I also try to agree with things just so it seems like I’m fitting in the conversation as a joke sometimes, but I genuinely thought they were talking about sheep on a farm for some odd reason. This happens quite frequently with other words.
- All graphics from this site until early 2017
- Quick review Cheat/Study sheets on time vocabulary and animals
- Our Volume 1 ebook featuring example sentences for certain infographics
- Up to 50% discounts on all future ebooks we release (discount code sent to you in an email)
- Free updates if we add any content to an ebook you've already purchased