So if you’re looking for some new festivals or places to go, I made this to give you at least a general idea of where some lesser known festivals are as well as some well known ones. Spring has A TON of things going on so I obviously couldn’t fit it all into one graphic.
If you’re in Korea or just visiting for the spring or summer, check out some of these places/festivals.
P.S. I know March is finished, but I had already added those into the graphic before the month was finished and this graphic was a bit tedious in research/text, so I just kept them as a reference for next year.
- All graphics from this site until early 2017
- Quick review Cheat/Study sheets on time vocabulary and animals
- Our Volume 1 ebook featuring example sentences for certain infographics
- Up to 50% discounts on all future ebooks we release (discount code sent to you in an email)
- Free updates if we add any content to an ebook you've already purchased