So yes…I was pretty embarrassed when this happened last night. But my friend had been there before and when he told me to take a sample, I assumed that they just gave out samples all the time. And…it was a lot of chocolate on that plate.
I was also chewing gum at the time and when I took the chocolate, I went to spit my gum out when he told me it wasn’t a sample. If I wasn’t chewing the gum, the chocolate would’ve been gone into my mouth very quickly.
Anyways, it was a fun moment, and we all laughed about it later. It was a good night. For dinner we had some Peking Duck, and it was our first time trying it. It was pretty delicious. Can’t believe the weekend is already over (like I say to myself every weekend). Hope you guys had a good one. Also, I added a different system to the comments on this site (Disqus) so feel free to leave some and try it out. Until next time!
- All graphics from this site until early 2017
- Quick review Cheat/Study sheets on time vocabulary and animals
- Our Volume 1 ebook featuring example sentences for certain infographics
- Up to 50% discounts on all future ebooks we release (discount code sent to you in an email)
- Free updates if we add any content to an ebook you've already purchased