I get many questions about how we met. It’s not exactly the most common combination for relationships…black guy from Detroit, Michigan and a Korean girl from Incheon, Korea.
I came to Korea to teach in April of 2009. Had a wonderful time and decided to come back for a second year at the end of 2010.
In 2011, I decided it was time to step up my Korean language game since I planned on being here a little longer than expected. Looking for language exchange partners online, a nice girl said “hi”, we exchanged emails, met up for a study session, and after a month things just clicked and we ended up dating.
It’s been a pretty fun time since then. I didn’t expect to meet someone so awesome halfway across the world, but hey that’s how life works sometimes. I will share with you the funny, strange, and interesting things that come with a multi cultural relationship like ours.
- All graphics from this site until early 2017
- Quick review Cheat/Study sheets on time vocabulary and animals
- Our Volume 1 ebook featuring example sentences for certain infographics
- Up to 50% discounts on all future ebooks we release (discount code sent to you in an email)
- Free updates if we add any content to an ebook you've already purchased