I’ve been teaching in Korea for awhile and these would always come up in the classroom. Most students didn’t know the English for many of the symbols (especially exclamation point) and I realized I didn’t know the Korean for them. Knowing these will be useful especially for those teaching in Korea.
- All graphics from this site until early 2017
- Quick review Cheat/Study sheets on time vocabulary and animals
- Our Volume 1 ebook featuring example sentences for certain infographics
- Up to 50% discounts on all future ebooks we release (discount code sent to you in an email)
- Free updates if we add any content to an ebook you've already purchased